Sunday, January 1, 2017
It's been roughly a year since my last post (2015).
I really need to write more often.
Sorry about that- got distracted by a temporal "squirrel".
I figured that it would be a good time to write down some resolutions for 2017.
Without further ado, here they are:
1. Cook at least one "real" meal per week;
2. Read a book a month;
3. Write a review on "The Corner of Terror" once a month (I miss doing them);
4. Go out and take a picture in a different part of town each week;
5. Give up 7-Eleven Hot Dogs completely;
6. Spend time writing a novel;
7. Prepare notes, etc for a "Helpful Hints for Hotel Guests" book;
8. Take time to do some artwork;
9. Create a monthly vlog to help practice video editing;
10. Create a monthly podcast (from the vlog) to practice sound editing.
So, there you are. I should be able to accomplish most of those to some extent this year.
We'll just have to see, eh?