Quote of the Week

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."- Albert Einstein

Monday, October 8, 2012

The Giving of Thanks...

This weekend marks the celebration of Thanksgiving in Canada.  As with the American one, it is a time for giving thanks for a good harvest in the hopes that the next harvest will be as bountiful.

The Canadian Thanksgiving also happens to fall in the same month as a special event being held by "The Gratitude Diary" on Facebook, called, "The 30 Day Gratitude Challenge."  For the challenge, you're to post something you're grateful for on a daily basis.  Sort of a month long Thanksgiving.

In order to celebrate Thanksgiving, I've decided to post ten things that I'm grateful for.

In no particular order:
  • I'm grateful for family;
  • I'm grateful for my friends;
  • I'm grateful for my health;
  • I'm grateful for my education;
  • I'm grateful for those that read my reviews on "The Corner of Terror";
  • I'm grateful for my books;
  • I'm grateful for my Life- the good and the bad times;
  • I'm grateful for living in Canada;
  • I'm grateful for the sunrises I get to see;
  • I'm grateful for every breath I take.
I would love to hear some of the things you're grateful for, so feel free to list a couple in the comments section.

In other "news" I'm editing footage for my first vlog- to be posted in the designated box to the left this Friday.  I'll post a new one each Friday, and hopefully the quality of editing, etc will improve over time. LOL

Until my next entry, "May the Fates smile upon thee with Love and Happiness."

No comments:

Post a Comment